I have been in the Indian PR industry for some years, but I never heard about this PR agency called Percept Profile. Maybe because I am based in New Delhi and this name is more famous in Mumbai. Who knows? But now suddenly reading about this agency bagging Universal Music & Playwin account and reading about its existing clients list made me hmmm....
All said and done, the agency seems to be marketing themselves in an agressive manner, which I suppose all the others should follow suit (I'm of the strong opinion that the Indian PR industry hardly does any PR for itself)
Anyway, Percept's clients list is very competitive I would say compare to many PR agencies in New Delhi. Definitely an agency I would like to keep a tab on.
Would love to know if anybody could enlighten us about the actual inside culture!
Technorati tags: PR, Public Relations, India, India Public Relations, India PR,Marketing, Client Servicing, Media Relations, Writers directory, PR directory, Business directory, Writers Resource, India Resource, Open Source PR, Social bookmark this post:
Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
All said and done, the agency seems to be marketing themselves in an agressive manner, which I suppose all the others should follow suit (I'm of the strong opinion that the Indian PR industry hardly does any PR for itself)
Anyway, Percept's clients list is very competitive I would say compare to many PR agencies in New Delhi. Definitely an agency I would like to keep a tab on.
Would love to know if anybody could enlighten us about the actual inside culture!
Technorati tags: PR, Public Relations, India, India Public Relations, India PR,Marketing, Client Servicing, Media Relations, Writers directory, PR directory, Business directory, Writers Resource, India Resource, Open Source PR, Social bookmark this post:
Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
Hobbit, you have a point. Culture is important. There are too many PR agencies that flash well-designed global logos outside their offices, but inside are all lala companies.
Hey Hobbit,
percept profile is spearheaded by a person called Shailender singh, who has a dream to bag Lakme india fashion week and sachin tendulkar`s account, he planted article placement thru Clea PR. percept also has a stake in this PR angency.
hi anonymous
Thanks for the inputs. So a new competition to Genesis I suppose on the fashion week :-)
Of course, yes Clea PR. I have friends of friends there.
On being lala companies, there's no denying that for some agencies too.