My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit www.indiaprblog.com and update your bookmarks.

This blog has moved to www.IndiaPRblog.com

Public Relations news, resources, and discussions on PR tactics, PR tools, and the new media


TOP 5 PR agencies survey results this weekend

People, regarding the top 5 PR agencies survey results, let me try collate the data and put it out over the weekend. I tried doing that today but the responses were in a huge excel sheet and I didn't have the energy left after 12 hours in office. I gave up. You know how it is like :-)

Just one thing I forgot to mention. Surveygizmo is collecting your IP addresses along with your inputs. I found couple of repeated feedbacks from the same address. On the other hand, it could be also be 2-3 different people sharing a same computer. But I suppose I should count these as one feedback only.

For all those who haven't voted yet, let's put the survey out till Friday. One last day.

Big thanks to all those who have participated.

UPDATE: Survey closed. Please see results.


Technorati tags: , , ,,

Labels: ,

Social bookmark this post:
Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on del.icio.us Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on furl Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on Google bookmarks Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on Ma.gnolia Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on Windows Live Bookmark this India PR Blog! post on Yahoo! StumbleUpon Technorati save_to_blinkbits

Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post

0 Responses to “TOP 5 PR agencies survey results this weekend”

Post a Comment

Posts by category

    Search this blog!

Search Indian PR websites!

Recent Comments

  • View RSS feed

Del.icio.us Links

Blog roll



    • Locations of visitors to this page


    • Creative Commons License
      All posts on this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.

    • Successful and Outstanding Blog(gers)
    • Preferred Vendor in the Ni Dilli, Delhi Public Relations Firms Directory at Marketingtool.com.

    • HobbitHob at Desicritics

    • BlogBurst.com DISCLAIMER: All posts are the opinions of the individual writers of this blog, and in no way reflect any employer's, agency's, or association's viewpoints or opinions. All comments on the posts on this blog are the properties of the commentors, whether the commentors chose to remain anonymous, use their real names or nicknames, or whether they provide their contact details or not. Commentors are responsible for what they write on the posts. IndiaPRBlog! and its writers do not take any responsibility for any comments left on any of the posts in this blog.Primarily, please refrain from naming any particular individual. Thanks for your help and understanding.

© 2007 India PR Blog - Public Relations practice, resources, and jobs