Participating in blog memes can be fun and fruitful for your blog as well in terms of getting more links, traffic, and connecting to other bloggers. Just as the previous Technorati Favorites Exchange programme, this is another one called the MyBloglog Community Exchange started by Garry Conn.
For those who are new to blogging, Mybloglog is a social networking site for bloggers now owned by Yahoo.
So this is a post reaching out to those interested bloggers reading this blog.
The rules are simple:
The exchange list so far:
I’m interested in seeing how this goes. For some time now, I have been having mixed feelings about Mybloglog and whether it brings any real traffic or links to this blog.
Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
For those who are new to blogging, Mybloglog is a social networking site for bloggers now owned by Yahoo.
So this is a post reaching out to those interested bloggers reading this blog.
The rules are simple:- Join all of the MyBlogLog communities on the list below.
- Copy the list and create a new post on your blog and paste the list onto your post.
- Write a brief paragraph that explains what the game is above the list (just as I have done here).
- Add 2 or 3 more MyBlogLog communities to the list and then publish the post.
- If you want to be added to this list, simply drop me a comment below.
The exchange list so far:
- Public Relations | Join MyBlogLog
- Successful Blogging Tips | Join MyBlogLog
- Make Money Online | Join MyBlogLog
- Kyle’s Cove dot Com | Join MyBlogLog
- GoldCoaster | Join MyBlogLog
- Affiliate Programs | Join MyBlogLog
- The Junky’s Wife | Join MyBlogLog
- GoldyWorld | Join MyBlogLog
- The Thinking Blog | Join MyBlogLog
- My Life is Murphy's Law | Join MyBlogLog
- Digital Nomad | Join MyBloglog
- Add Your Site here | Join The Above. Drop A Comment Below!
I’m interested in seeing how this goes. For some time now, I have been having mixed feelings about Mybloglog and whether it brings any real traffic or links to this blog.
Labels: blogosphere
Social bookmark this post:Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post
Hi, you said you had joined my community via but I can't see where you have. When you do I'll do the same
cheers mate, from Australia
it's done now, mate :-)
Hobbithob, Thank you for tagging me in this meme. I really appreciate it and joined everyone's community but I need to do some real work now (where I actually make money) and will post this meme tomorrow. Again, thank you for your generosity of human spirit! Ev Nucci
You are welcomed, Ev. See your post tomorrow then.
I contined the train with you on it! :)
thanks matt, you r already on my list.
Thanks for this,
cheers.